Even though I’m taking a break before the next season, I wanted to share a special episode for the end of National Poetry Month.
Enjoy another quiet reading of poems to help ease you to sleep. My hope is that you’ll seek out poetry throughout the year and that it will nurture your body and mind every day.
Thank you for listening! And I’ll see you in Season 2 for more RecipeZZZ for Sleep.
Listen to the latest episode below, on Apple Podcasts or anywhere you get your podcasts.
Thank you for joining this podcast project! See you in Season 2.
- “The Word” by Ella Wheeler Wilcox
- “Dream-Time” by Ella Higginson
- “Interim” by Lola Ridge
- “Evening” by H. D.
- “When I Rise Up” by Georgia Douglas Johnson
- “Serenity” by Edward Rowland Sill
- “Song of a Second April” by Edna St. Vincent Millay
- “Swallows” by Lenora Speyer
- “Willow Poem” by William Carlos Williams
- “Sea Iris” by H. D.
- “Moonrise” by H. D.
- “Presaging” by Rainer Maria Rilke
- “She Walketh Veiled and Sleeping” by Charlotte Perkins Gilman
- “A Time to Talk” by Robert Frost
- “Summer Rain” by Amy Lowell
- “The Star” by Douglas Ainslie
- “I Love You” by Sara Teasdale
- “Aspiration” by Henrietta Cordelia Ray
- “When You Are Old” by W.B. Yeats
- “On Arranging a Bowl of Violets” by Grace Hazard Conkling
- “In All Loveliness” by Winifred M. Letts
- “Song” by James Joyce
- “Azure and Gold” by Amy Lowell
- “Petals” by Amy Lowell
- “Travel” by Edna St. Vincent Millay
- “Tanka” by Sadakichi Hartmann
- “Sunrise” by Lizette Woodworth Reese
- “This Much and More” by Djuna Barnes
- “Summer” by Amy Lowell
- “Patience Taught by Nature” by Elizabeth Barrett Browning
Credit: All poems are in the public domain,and the music is “Sleep” by Daniel Birch.