In celebration of finishing the first season of this podcast project (yay!), I thought it would be fun to try something different. Honoring National Poetry Month, I’m closing out Season 1 with poems.
Enjoy a calm, quiet reading of various poems below, on Apple Podcasts or anywhere you get your podcasts.
Thank you for joining this podcast project! See you in Season 2.
- “Potpourri” by Lola Ridge
- “Sea Poppies” by H.D.
- “Drifting Flowers of the Sea” by Sadakichi Hartmann
- “The Fish” by Marianne Moore
- “A Jelly-Fish” by Marianne Moore
- “Clouds” by Anonymous
- “Who Has Seen the Wind” by Christina Rossetti
- “Bed in Summer” by Robert Louis Stevenson
- “It’s all I have to bring today” by Emily Dickinson
- “Two Butterflies went out at Noon” by Emily Dickinson
- “Song of Myself, 2” by Walt Whitman
- “Never May the Fruit Be Picked” by Edna St. Vincent Millay
- “Recuerdo” by Edna St. Vincent Millay
- “Stars” by Robert Frost
Credit: All poems are in the public domain,and the music is “Sleep” by Daniel Birch.